The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all inclusive Day Tour is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day.
Your tour commences with a pickup from your city hotel at approx 6.30am and a complementary transfer to Redcliffe Airport for a scenic flight to the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island. Lady Elliot is regarded as one of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the reef, famous for its unspoilt coral reef and amazing array of marine life! Upon arrival on Lady Elliot Island, the guide will take you on a brief orientation tour of the island and will escort you to the Day Guest facilities to collect your snorkel equipment.
You will then join a glass bottom boat & guided snorkel tour to view a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, with the possibility to encounter turtles, dolphins and the resident manta rays. A hot & cold buffet lunch is served in the restaurant and includes a choice of wine, beer and soft drink. After lunch, join your guide for fish feeding in the Fish Pond and at 2.30pm depart on a scenic flight back to Redcliffe. The tour concludes at approximately 4.15pm with a return transfer back to your hotel. A light breakfast and afternoon tea (Bottled water & chocolate) are served inflight.
- Hotel transfers (inner city hotels only)
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island (approx. 80 mins*)
- Welcome drink/Orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/Guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins & wetsuits)
- Hot & Cold buffet lunch including beer, wine and soft drink
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
- Fully guided tour
COST OF DAY TOUR EX BRISBANE (REDCLIFFE):
|30 March 2018 - 31 March 2019|
|Adult *||Child *|
|1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020|
|Adult *||Child *|
* $100 Single Person Surcharge (Sole Passenger Surcharge)
E & OE - The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote.
|DAY TRIP EX REDCLIFFE||DAY TRIP EX REDCLIFFE|
|DEPART REDCLIFFE||ARRIVE LADY ELLIOT||DEPART LADY ELLIOT||ARRIVE REDCLIFFE|
|approx. 07:15am||approx. 09:00am
||approx. 02:30pm||approx. 04:00pm|
*Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
*Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
Please note: Single person surcharge $100
Child policy: Children 3-12 years at child rate/Under 3 years free of charge
Please see our cancellation policy.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some second hand shoes on the Island for guests to borrow
- Lockers available for hire
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
Operates: Daily – Except Christmas Day (25 December)
Luggage Limit – Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items eg. Handbag/purse, tablet or laptop in thin case, camera, coat/wrap. Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no stowage facility under the seats.