Full Day including Lunch
The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all inclusive Day Trip is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day. Our location on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef makes the Island easily accessible for visitors to South-East Queensland.
The Great Barrier Reef Day Trip departs daily from Hervey Bay/Fraser Coast or Bundaberg. Enjoy a gorgeous scenic flight enroute to Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort, a true coral cay island located on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. You will be greeted upon arrival and given a brief island orientation tour before exploring the island at your leisure. You will be fitted out with snorkel equipment before joining a glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour to explore the reef where you will come face to face with a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, and may even encounter turtles, dolphins and our resident manta rays. A buffet lunch is served in the restaurant and you can participate in one of the island's guided activities after lunch or spend the rest of the afternoon snorkelling or relaxing.
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island (approx. 30 mins*)
- Welcome drink/Orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/Guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity/tour
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
*Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
Cost of Day Trip ex Bundaberg
|1 April 2017 - 29 March 2018|
E & OE - The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote.
Notes & Information:
Please bring: Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended, if you do not have any we have some second hand shoes on the Island for guests to borrow
- Lockers available for hire
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
Days: Daily – Except Christmas Day (25 December)
Flights ex Bundaberg*
Departs Bundaberg approx. 08:40 Arrives Lady Elliot Island approx. 09:10
Departs Lady Elliot Island approx. 16:00 Arrives Bundaberg approx. 16:30
*Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Check in at the Lady Elliot Island/QantasLink counter - Bundaberg Airport.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your departing flight
Child Policy: Children 3-12 years at child rate / Under 3 years free of charge