In December 2013 we introduced a photo competition on our Facebook page asking our guests to submit their favourite Lady Elliot Island photos, the photo with the most ‘likes’ wins. Thank to to everyone who has entered out competition to date, the entries have been amazing but unfortunately there can only be one winner.
Category: ‘Only Natural’ - In this category you may focus on wildlife, plant life or anything natural that you have found on Lady Elliot Island
Prize: $50 Lady Elliot Island gift voucher to be used on Island or towards your next holiday.
We had some fantastic images that encompassed our category ‘only natural’, congratulations to this month's winner, Nicola Simpson!
Click here to view the April 2014 entries
Category: Underwater Images
Prize: Lady Elliot Island Cap
Winner: Howard Cosier
The winner of the February 2014 competition is Howard Cosier with this brilliant underwater photo from Lady Elliot Island, congratulations Howard!
Click here to view all the February 2014 entries
Category: Island Photos (above water, flora/fauna/birds/scenery)
Prize: Lady Elliot Island T- Shirt
Winner: Will Nielsen
Congratulations to Will Nielsen, who took out the December 2013 prize with his amazing aerial shot of Lady Elliot Island!
Click here to view all the December 2013 entries
Please keep an eye out on the Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort Facebook page for further information regarding the next photo competition J
- One entry per person, per category, per month
- Provide a short description about the photo, when it was taken and name of the photographer
- Photos must have been taken on Lady Elliot Island within the last 12 months
- The photo with the most likes wins, so get your friends and family to vote for your photo!
- Please be aware that the photos will be displayed on the Facebook page and the winning photos will be uploaded onto our website (with the appropriate credentials per photo)
- Photos must be uploaded one week before the end of the month (we will keep you updated on Facebook); there will then be one week of public voting until the last day of the month
- The winner will be announced within the week on Facebook
- Amateur photographers only (Current staff are unable to enter)
By entering the competition you give permission for your photos to be displayed on Social Media sites, the Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort Website and promotional and marketing purposes.