The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all-inclusive Day Tour is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day.
Your tour commences with a pick up from your Gold Coast hotel at approx 6.00 am and a complimentary transfer to our private terminal to board your scenic flight to the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island. Lady Elliot is regarded as one of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the reef, famous for its unspoilt coral reef and an amazing array of marine life! On the way enjoy the aerial views of the Gold Coast, North and South Stradbroke Islands, Moreton Island and Fraser Island. Upon arrival on Lady Elliot Island, your guide will take you on a brief orientation tour of the island and escort you to the Day Guest facilities to collect your snorkel equipment.
You will then join a glass-bottom boat & guided snorkel tour to view a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, with the possibility to encounter turtles, dolphins and the resident manta rays. A hot & cold buffet lunch is served in the Beachfront Dining Room and includes a choice of wine, beer and soft drink. After lunch, join your guide for fish feeding in the Fish Pond and at 2.30 pm depart on a scenic flight back to the Gold Coast. The tour concludes at approx. 4.30 pm with a return transfer to your hotel. A light breakfast and afternoon tea (water & biscuit) are served inflight.
$859 per adult & $599 per child (standard season – 1 April 2021 – 25 December 2021/10 January 2022 – 31 March 2022)
$959 per adult & $599 per child (peak season – 26 December 2021 – 9 January 2022)
$859 per adult & $599 per child (standard season – 1 April 2022 – 25 December 2022/ 10 January 2023 – 31 March 2023)
$959 per adult & $599 per child (peak season – 26 December 2022 – 9 January 2023)
Depart Gold Coast: 06:45 am
Depart Lady Elliot Island: 02:30 pm
Approx. 120-minute flight. Flight duration may vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stop.
- Hotel transfers (limited areas apply)
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island (approx. 100 mins*)
- Orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and wetsuits
- Hot & cold buffet lunch including prawns, beer, wine and soft drink
- Towels, sunscreen and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
- Fully guided tour
Operates Daily – except Christmas Day (25 December)
- LUGGAGE LIMIT: Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items e.g. handbags/purse, tablet or laptop in a thin case, camera, coat/wrap. Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no storage facility under the seats
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended (reef walking shoes available on the island)
- $10 deposit for day guest locker
- Check-in at 14-16 Lores Bonney Circuit, Coolangatta
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Children 3-12 years child rate / under 3 years free of charge
- Complimentary guest transfers for the Great Barrier Reef Day Tour includes Surfers Paradise Hotels and Resorts and properties located along the Gold Coast Highway between the Sundale Bridge and Coolangatta with the exception of Mercure Resort Gold Coast and the Royal Pines Resort. Guests staying outside this area can be picked up from a designated meeting place within these perimeters.
Terms & Conditions
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote