The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all-inclusive Day Trip is the only one of its kind in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day! Our location on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef makes the Island easily accessible for visitors to South-East Queensland.
The Great Barrier Reef Day Trip departs from Agnes Water/1770 (subject to terms & conditions below). Enjoy a gorgeous scenic flight en route to Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort over the spectacular Southern Great Barrier Reef taking in some of the Bunker Group Islands including Fair Fax and Lady Musgrave Island.
You will be greeted upon arrival and given a brief island orientation tour before exploring the island at your leisure. You will be fitted out with snorkel equipment before joining a glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour to explore the reef where you will come face to face with a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, and may even encounter turtles, dolphins and our resident manta rays. A buffet lunch is served in the restaurant, and you can participate in one of the island’s guided activities after lunch or spend the rest of the afternoon snorkelling or relaxing.
$475 per adult & $330 per child (1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023)
$495 per adult & $355 per child (1 April 2023 – 28 March 2024)
Depart Agnes Water/1770 Airstrip: 08:45 AM
Depart Lady Elliot Island: 04:00 PM
Approx. 25-minute flight. Flight duration may vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stop.
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Island Orientation Tour
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity/tour
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes
- Use of day guest facilities
- Operation of Day Trip is based on minimum numbers (4 adults)
- Does not operate Christmas Day (25 December)
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended (reef walking shoes available on the island)
- LUGGAGE LIMIT: Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items e.g. handbags/purse, tablet or laptop in a thin case, camera, coat/wrap.
- Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no storage facility under the seats
- There is no ‘terminal’ building for check-in. The pilot will greet you. Please arrive at the Airstrip by 08:30 AM
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Children 3-12 years child rate / under 3 years free of charge
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum tour numbers (4 adults)
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather an tide conditions
- E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote