The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all inclusive Day Tour is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day.
Your tour commences with a pickup from your city hotel at approx 6.30am and a complementary transfer to Redcliffe Airport for a scenic flight to the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island. Lady Elliot is regarded as one of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the reef, famous for its unspoilt coral reef and amazing array of marine life! Upon arrival on Lady Elliot Island, the guide will take you on a brief orientation tour of the island and will escort you to the Day Guest facilities to collect your snorkel equipment.
You will then join a glass bottom boat & guided snorkel tour to view a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, with the possibility to encounter turtles, dolphins and the resident manta rays. A hot & cold buffet lunch is served in the Beachfront Dining Room and includes a choice of wine, beer and soft drink. After lunch, join your guide for fish feeding in the Fish Pond and at 2.30pm depart on a scenic flight back to Redcliffe. The tour concludes at approximately 4.15pm with a return transfer back to your hotel. A light breakfast and afternoon tea (water & biscuit) are served inflight.
$929 per adult / $550 per child
* AU $100.00 Single Person Surcharge (Sole Passenger Surcharge)
Depart Brisbane (Redcliffe): 07:15am
Depart Lady Elliot Island: 02:30pm
- Hotel transfers (inner city hotels only)
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island (approx. 80 mins*)
- Orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/Guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and wetsuits
- Hot & cold buffet lunch including prawns, beer, wine and soft drink
- Towels, sunscreen and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
- Fully guided tour
Operates Daily – Except Christmas Day (25 December)
- LUGGAGE LIMIT: Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items e.g. handbags/purse, tablet or laptop in thin case, camera, coat/wrap. Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no stowage facility under the seats
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended (reef walking shoes available on island)
- $10 deposit for day guest locker
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Children 3-12 years child rate / under 3 years free of charge
- $100 single person surcharge (sole passenger surcharge)
Terms & Conditions
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather an tide conditions
- E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote
1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020 Adult * Child * $959 $599
* $100 Single Person Surcharge (Sole Passenger Surcharge)
E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote.