The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef all-inclusive Day Tour is the only one of its type in Australia. The visit allows you to view one of the most pristine sections of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water all in one day.
Your tour commences with a pickup from your city hotel at approx 6.30 am and a complimentary transfer to Redcliffe Airport for a scenic flight to the coral cay of Lady Elliot Island. Lady Elliot is regarded as one of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the reef, famous for its unspoilt coral reef and an amazing array of marine life! Upon arrival on Lady Elliot Island, the guide will take you on a brief orientation tour of the island and will escort you to the Day Guest facilities to collect your snorkel equipment.
You will then join a glass-bottom boat & guided snorkel tour to view a large variety of coral and brilliantly coloured fish, with the possibility to encounter turtles, dolphins and the resident manta rays. A hot & cold buffet lunch is served in the Beachfront Dining Room and includes a choice of wine, beer and soft drink. After lunch, join your guide for fish feeding in the Fish Pond and at 2.30 pm depart on a scenic flight back to Redcliffe. The tour concludes at approximately 4.15 pm with a return transfer back to your hotel. A light breakfast and afternoon tea (water & biscuit) are served inflight.
$1,044* per adult & $765 per child *Sole Adult ex Redcliffe $1,144 (1 April 2023 – 31 March 2024)
$1,090* per adult & $805 per child *Sole Adult ex Redcliffe $1,190 (1 April 2024 – 31 March 2025)
Depart Brisbane (Redcliffe): 07:15 am
Depart Lady Elliot Island: 02:30 pm
Approx. 90-minute flight. Flight duration may vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stop.
- Hotel transfers (inner-city hotels only)
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island
- Orientation tour/welcome drink
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and short wetsuit
- Hot & cold buffet lunch including prawns, beer, wine and soft drink
- Towels, sunscreen and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities (storage and shower facilities)
- Fully guided tour
- Environmental Management Charge
Operates Daily – except Christmas Day (25 December)
- LUGGAGE LIMIT: Small backpack (max 4kg) or personal items e.g. handbags/purse, tablet or laptop in a thin case, camera, coat/wrap. Items must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no storage facility under the seats
- Swimsuit, comfortable walking shoes/crocs, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Reef walking shoes (covered toes)/crocs are highly recommended (reef walking shoes available on the island)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure (07:00am). Click here for more information on getting to Brisbane (Redcliffe)
- Children 3-12 years child rate / under 3 years free of charge
- $100 single person surcharge (sole passenger surcharge)
- Flights are subject to change and may include transit stops
- Flight times vary depending on weather, aircraft type and possible transit stops
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- E & OE – The above prices were correct at the time of publication and should be used as a guide only. Please contact our Reservations Team for an accurate quote
- Please see cancellation policy